Saturday, November 15, 2008

Jim on his tractor

Jim at the burn pit getting rid of the old burn barrow.
The big round burn barrow is all rusted out.



It was a nice fall day. Jim decided to do some tractor work. . He than disk up the back acre. He took the hay that I used for Halloween and disk it in the garden where I grow the pumpkins. The place now is all ready for winter.


I finished making pear/raspberry jam. I am now all done with the canning and jam making. I also put up the Christmas lights on my Mother's house and our house. I know it is a little early but it was a nice day.

1 comment:

Delora said...

I love your background and pictures of dad. They go good together. It was a nice day here. Where is dad's new truck? I thought it goes under that new truck port. Way to go on your blog. Talk to you later.