Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving Day 2008

For the week of Thanksgiving my two sons who live in California came to Utah. Daniel came from Santa Maria and stayed with Adam and Jared. Lloyd and Julia came from Chico and stayed with Tanya. Jim and I went to Utah and stayed with Delora. This year we had dinner at Adam's house. We decided to eat at 4pm so that the guys had to day to do things.
Daniel brought blue hair dye with him. Before dinner all the boys went into the bathroom and put it in their hair and beards. This is a picture of them with the blue hair dye. From left to right is Lloyd, Adam, Jared, Daniel and their Dad. Dad did not put the blue in his hair.

2 comments:

Delora said...

That's a cool picture of them. It is hard to tell that's Lloyd. I am glad we got a picture of all the brothers together.

Kim W said...

I would not recognize those boys if I saw them on the street! Wow, they are all so TALL! Great looking guys! I bet you all had so much fun!